For those involved in member communications, you know that the final piece that ends up in a member’s mailbox is the result of a much larger communications supply chain.
A critical aspect of that supply chain — and how we bring value to our health plan clients — is professional services. Today’s increasing demands for omni-channel and highly personalized member communications has put a huge strain on healthcare marketers. Our deep knowledge and understanding of today’s healthcare market has allowed us to anticipate these needs and provide end-end solutions that support internal marketing teams. We enable our healthcare clients to focus on their core activities of member acquisition, engagement and retention.
Data and Analytics
- Procurement: Acquiring the right data from internal, external and contextual sources
- Segmentation and Modeling: Ensuring right target + right message
- Campaign Reporting: Giving you visibility into what is working and most importantly- your ROI
Content & Creative Development
- Design: Websites, email campaigns, print collateral, direct mail, newsletters and resource guides on disease management
- Content: Healthcare specific content writers for use in member communications
- Identity Design: Strong identity to drive clear, impactful messaging
- Brand Extension: Development and expansion of visual language based on brand guidelines
- Style Guides: Visual guidelines to help ensure brand consistency
- Staff Augmentation: Project based or strategic support
Photography and Video
- Photography: Imagery for healthcare rather than using the same images everyone else is using: laydown/on-figure, 360-degree
- Video: Animated and live-action productions that teach, motivate and inspire
Communication Consulting Services:
- Assessment: Review your communications to determine effectiveness, drive efficiencies, cost savings and brand consistency.
Research and Customer Experience (CX/UX):
- Customer Research: Bring audiences to life, discover motivators, and understand cross-channel performance, net promoter and voice of the customer program insight
- Product Research: Understand product usage, uncover perceptions, identify conversion barriers, test new concepts, user testing for websites, apps and materials
- Market Research: Measure awareness, track competitors, identify niche markets, uncover channel opportunities
Member Journey Mapping:
- Understanding the current state on how your members interact with your plan is critical to identifying opportunities to reduce friction and improve member experience