RRD data management services organize multiple data sources for enhanced accessibility, flexibility & insights.
RRD Marketing Solutions creates the central marketing brain for organizations with a nearly limitless spectrum of often-underutilized data requiring integration and management. We build systems that collect, standardize, stage, and prepare data for marketing activation. Our marketing database model also incorporates advanced identity resolution technology, designed to facilitate rapid startup and anticipate high-velocity data sources.
Forrester-recognized advanced analytics
RRD was named a "Strong Performer" in the Forrester Wave™: Customer Database And Engagement Agencies, Q1 2021. According to the report, our advanced analytics and reporting capabilities continue to shine bright.
SEE THE NEWS
Integrating data to set the foundation for personalized marketing
To effectively close the customer engagement gap between strategy and execution, establishing an infrastructure comprised of comprehensive, integrated first-party, second-party, third-party, and contextual data is imperative.
Acquiring the right data from internal, external, and contextual sources takes flexible processes and an advanced technology environment. We work to identify critical data sources that spark meaningful dialogue. Our agnostic approach to second- and third-party data acquisition ensures your success is the driving factor in our data provisioning work.
Data challenges we address and overcome:
- Siloed organizations
- Legacy system constraints
- Inter-department communications
- External data collection and integration
RRD employs a wide range of advanced data cleansing tools and techniques to ensure your data is the highest quality it can be. We understand that this is critical to any data management activity and have years of experience perfecting this process.
RRD’s core data hygiene activities include:
- USPS address compliance – CASS and NCOA
- Proprietary change of address
- Assigning a deliverability score – based on final CASS / NCOA results
- Advanced CASS engine
- Identifying seasonal/vacant
- Determining new mover status
- NIXIE and DPV error detection
- DMA do not mail flag
- Deceased indicator
- Duplicate identification
- House / delete suppression
- Reporting and return files
Strategically combining incongruent data is essential to producing meaningful insights. We integrate and manage a virtually unlimited spectrum of B2C and B2B data, with a proven model for cross-channel recognition for identified/unidentified, authenticated, contextual, and device data.
Customizable and industry-specific, our proprietary database development and management solutions are guided by 10 principles:
- Ensure transparency between primary data sources
- Enforce client-directed overrides of personal data to promote data quality
- Support multiple hosting options
- Manage different types of data with different types of databases
- Automate data quality checks, with business rules specific to each client
- Treat all records equally with data hygiene and persistent keys
- Embed household-level dimensions in all database operations
- Anticipate and accommodate testing, analytic, and reporting challenges
- Maintain specific access rights, enforced at the table and field level
- Offer unlimited aggregations and automated model scoring
Data Activation & Access
With an integrated marketing dataset, aggregated audience, and customer key assignment, our clients can effectively target at the appropriate audience level across all brands. RRD database designs provide seamless integration with leading marketing technology and business systems. We manage data in a way that is flexible, accessible, and powerful — while always adhering to the highest standards of security and compliance.
To CDP or not to CDP?
This is a question some clients are asking, and we have an answer! It comes down to your goals, business requirements, data assets, existing technology investments, and infrastructure. RRD will consult with you to arrive at the optimal conclusion for you.
Ask An Expert
Tim Thies, Senior Business Development Manager