Our Large Format department helps clients make a big impression. Imagine printing your message up to ten and a half feet wide at unlimited length - on materials up to 2" thick.
Utilizing the latest in digital technology, Garner guarantees that your high-quality outputs will positively scream with rich, full colors every run.
These are just a handful of the limitless ways you might consider utilizing large-scale, attention-grabbing graphic treatments. But as your consultative partner, we can help you think of many more.
- Backlit Graphics
- Banner Stands
- Banners- Exhibits
- Large Checks
- Logo Mats and Rugs
- Meeting and Event Signage
- Photo Enlargements
- Point of Purchase Backdrops
- Trade Show Graphics
A large variety of substrate options, both flexible and rigid, are available to you. It really comes down to a matter of choosing the best material to present your message.
If you've got a big idea, we can print on almost anything up to 2 inches thick. The house materials that we have in stock are listed below. Samples and product descriptions are available upon request. Talk to your Garner Printing Representative about all the possibilities.
- 10 mil poster paper
- Vinyl (13 oz)
- 4mm Coroplast
- 3 mil PVC/Sintra
- Low tack adhesives
- 20pt - 60 pt Styrene
- Broadway Cloth/Canvas
- Backlit Vinyl
- Perforated Window Graphic Film
- Static Cling
Please follow the guidelines below when submitting artwork for Large Format Printing:
- Save your final artwork at least as 100 dpi at full size
- If the graphics are saved as vector art, resolution doesn't matter. The files may be sent at full size or scaled down proportionally
- If scaling down, a preferred ratio is 1" = 1' when at full size. Any ratio is acceptable as long as the scale is specified
- When sending the final artwork to Garner Printing, please save all files as CMYK
- Outline all fonts and embed all images
- Include all artwork in the native file format (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc). We accept .ai, .eps, .pdf, .psd, .tif
It goes without saying that we appreciate your attention to detail (but we'll say it anyway). Thanks ahead of time for double-checking your work against our guidelines. When your final files are ready to send to press, please either email them or upload them to our FTP site. Please contact your Garner Print Representative for your user name and password.