Specialized Editorial Team Supports Needs of Major Tech Brand
Editorial solution allows client to lean on RRD as a partner for copy creation, freeing up internal resources for other goals
A major tech company required an editorial desk with a flexible nature to support the ebbs and flows of their social media copy needs.
RRD built a team of technology copywriting professionals, directed by an editorial project manager. The RRD team follows the client’s style guidelines, works seamlessly with the client and their agencies, and functions as subject matter experts on the brand and best practices for all forms of content.
This solution allows the client to lean on RRD as a partner for copy creation, freeing up internal resources for other goals.
The remote team involved has expanded as necessary, growing from three resources to eight over the course of one year. Marketing content requests handled by this team include (but are not limited to):
- Landing page content
- White papers
- Brand name creation
- Explanatory copy for infographics, training materials, webinars
- Presentations (PowerPoint)
- Press releases
- Talking and video scripts
- Creative infographics explaining software use in industries
- Organic and paid social post copy for all platforms
- Correcting spelling/grammar/punctuation
- Canadian localization
- Revision of existing copy for brand tone and house style