University's Communications Assisted by Global Investment Firm | Financial Services
End-to-end solution aligns communications content with school's voice and brand.
A large global investment firm needed resources to assist an important tax-exempt market client, a major American university, in aligning communications content with its voice and brand.
Managing services from multiple partners to deliver content on a project-by-project basis had required multiple rounds of review on the part of the end client’s resources.
The client team managing the university relationship received an end-to-end experience with RRD. Project deliverables included:
- HTML email coding for multiple platforms that is ADA compliant
- Copywriting and voiceover work
- Email campaign conception and design
- Print concepts and design (booklets, letters, postcards, brochures, etc.)
In addition to the elimination of redundant and overlapping vendor work, this strategic move to a single source partner allowed the client to:
- Take the project from copywriting through design and all the way to delivery fulfillment
- Identify and establish a rapport with an external resource that could become an extension of the university’s team
- Learn and understand projects and overall objectives, standards, and voice to deliver concepts in near “final” forms
- Deliver content for an array of products to include print communications, web banners, email content, and branding