Hearing Device Supply Chain Solutions by RRD | Solution Brief
4/17/2023 RRD Supply Chain Solutions
Create a supply chain competitive advantage
Companies in the hearing device space are operating in a dynamic and highly competitive environment. Advances in telehealth and hearing device technology have the potential to reshape the industry, and the global hearing aids market is forecast to reach $17.68 billion by 2029 (source: Fortune Business Insights).
As companies adapt to these changes and battle for market share, they face a range of supply chain challenges.
- Personalization: Consumer expectations for personalized devices include more color options and sound personalization
- Customization: Devices may need to be modified to meet different geographical requirements that include branding, language, and regulatory approvals
- Speed-to-market: Getting products to market in a timely fashion is vital as both new and established competitors battle to win market share of the over-the-counter (OTC) device market
- Complexity: Increased personalization and customization demands have increased supply chain complexity as suppliers multiply and supply chains become difficult to manage
End-to-end solution, many benefits, centralized support
Reduced complexity. Continuity of supply. Rapid time-to-market. Product and service flexibility. An optimally managed supply chain can activate a number of significant benefits for hearing device companies.
The RRD supply chain services that make up this holistic, hearing device solution include:
- Consolidation: RRD’s global supplier network to consolidate multiple warehouses and suppliers
- Print, packaging, and label production: Creative packaging design integrated with our global print and packaging production facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia
- Kitting: High-volume kitting and personalized order capabilities
- Compliance: RRD manages all kitting requirements in FDA registered (Class I to III), cGMP/QSR – 21 CFR part 10 compliant, ISO 13485 and ISO 146441-1 Class 8 accredited facilities
- Multichannel fulfillment: RRD’s global logistics network to increase the supply chain flexibility and responsiveness
Support the entire hearing device lifecycle with a single source. Visit: rrd.com/supply-chain