Print and Packaging for Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical Products | Solution Brief
Medical device and pharmaceutical product packaging comes with a range of challenges including: production complexity, supplier management, varying regional and regulatory requirements, growing environmental concerns, and heightened market competitiveness.
RRD’s European Packaging Solutions team helps companies simplify the sourcing process. Providing end-to-end medical print and packaging solutions, we optimize packaging through compliance, functionality, size, branding, and product safety.
Partnering with our clients enables us to gain a deep understanding of their product and how it should perform through a tried-and-true methodology
that includes the following areas of focus:
- Product Variety – Folding cartons, rigid boxes, litho laminated boxes, IFUs and multifolds, labels (including peel-off and booklet) in long and short runs
- Quality – A client-focused culture and mindset driven by strict adherence to ISO 9001, 12647, 13485, 14001 and cGMP standards
- Design – Conceptual design and production capabilities that deliver stand-out packaging, brand,color consistency, functionality and protection
- Protect – Protecting products throughout life cycles and consumer-use life stages (i.e., tamper evidence solutions)
- Environment – Sustainable packaging concepts utilizing raw materials supply with certifications from global organizations such as FSC®, SFI® or PEFC
- Supply Chain – Inventory management, quality assurance, product and component sourcing, kitting, and just-in-time delivery
BENEFITS AT SCALE
Working with RRD’s European Packaging Solutions team brings with it a range of benefits.
Reduced costs and TCO management by improving packaging utilization and assembly as well as freight utilization and optimization
Simplified supply chain through a reduction in supply chain nodes
Higher quality and packaging consistency across different geographies by adhering to Six Sigma methodology, cGMP and ISO standards
Increased efficiency through end-to-end packaging optimization — design, cushion, inner box and fixation, delivery, etc.
Gain end-to-end print and packaging support. Visit: rrd.com/supply-chain