RRD research & customer experience services bring audiences to life & uncover the “why” behind customer behavior.
Dedicated to truly understanding your customers, products and markets, we conduct qualitative and quantitative research to offer a complete picture of the customer perspective. When our discoveries are used to drive change, performance improves immediately.
Like its name suggests, customer research is all about current and potential customers. It’s one of the quickest and most effective ways to generate worthwhile insights. It elicits feedback to ensure campaigns are focused and identifying unmet customer needs — and opportunities for growth.
- Bring target audiences to life
- Discover needs and motivators
- Understand multi-channel usage
- Identify conversion barriers
- Gauge customer satisfaction
- Measure net promoter score (NPS)
- Benchmark user experiences
Good news: gone are the days of sterile lab settings and drawn out behind-the-scenes R&D that takes months to produce meaningful results. Today, product research keeps pace with consumer demand and customer demands, offering an output that helps brands avoid costly production mistakes, drive innovation and align with the needs of your customers.
- Understand product usage
- Test new concepts
- Set product pricing
- Uncover perceptions
- Prioritize features
- Predict success or failure
- Project revenue
Will consumers buy your product?
Fortunately — and cost-effectively — market research aims to understand all the variables that affect how consumers will react to your product. By listening to people’s needs through systematic data collection and analysis, brands are empowered to make better decisions, predict future success and reduce risk.
Highly skilled in all research methodologies, we conduct testing where it matters the most, whether it’s in our purpose-built lab or in the field with your customers.
- Focus groups, mini groups
- One-on-one interviews
- Dyads and triads
- Web usability testing
- Emotional response testing
- Web surveys
- Phone surveys
- Email surveys
- Intercept surveys
- Mail-fax surveys
- Field and lab experiments
Our expertise becomes your competitive advantage.
Custom built, never prepackaged. Designed around your budget and time constraints. Findings include actionable solutions. Qualitative insights integrated with analytics.
Customer Experience Lab
With over 2,100 square feet of dedicated research space, RRD’s on-site Customer Experience Lab was built around our commitment to making research the driving force behind your marketing success.Our forward-thinking technologies and functional layout enable compelling live study observations, and deliver unbiased results that can help shape the future of your business.
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE LAB
- Separate entrances for observers and participants
- Customizable, private and sound-resistant participant rooms
- Discrete observation and real-time audio visual
- Seven different hidden camera viewing options
- Amenity-rich observation rooms — complete with a full kitchen, Wi-Fi, office work space, and whiteboards
- Convenient, midwest location (seven miles from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport)
Ask An Expert
Jason Conley, Sr. Director Solutions Consulting