- Contact Ryan Souza at 925.464.0408 with your PeopleSoft contract number T023 and customer number 8593 or 521836 in order to receive the Oracle PeopleSoft discount pricing. For additional information contact Richard Hudson at 209.601.8250.
- We prefer credit card orders. We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Please have the following information ready before calling:
- Credit card type, credit card number, expiration date and name as it appears on the card
- Billing address and attention line
- Shipping address and attention line
- RRD form number(s)
- Statements & Notices
- Purchase order number
- Any other information your company requires for processing transactions.
- If you are a tax exempt customer please let the representative know.
- If you are not tax exempt, proceed with order.
- *Reminder: RRD will not guarantee tax credit for misrepresentation of non-exemption. Therefore, if NO is answered, RR Donnelley will bill for tax and adjustments for exemption will not be made after Dec. 31st.*
- If you are a tax exempt company, fax a tax exemption certificate to 916.927.4394 for your order to be processed. You must fax an exemption certificate for each order placed. Failure to do this will delay your order.
- If your order is over $1000 please fax the appropriate credit information (bank and trade references) to 916.927.4394. Failure to do this will delay your order.
- Orders for Pressure Seal item PSLW287PSBF cannot be placed by phone due to the required imprint information. Please see question 10 in the Frequently Asked Questions section for details.
- All standard orders will ship within 48 hours from our Iowa City, IA distribution facility. Imprint orders will take longer to process. Please let Ryan Souza know if you need to make special shipping arrangements (i.e., FedEx, or a specific carrier).
- Ryan Souza will supply you with an order confirmation number. You can use this number to call back to check on order status and to track your orders.
Remember to place your orders early (by November 15) to insure that the forms are in stock.
When you receive your tax forms IMMEDIATELY check for accuracy.
Authorization must be received prior to any returns. See Return Policy section.
No returns after December 1, 2022.